Condition of the Cell Phone:
It is the responsibility of the user to discontinue service on
phones sold to Phones4funds.org before initiating a transaction.
Phones4funds.org is not responsible for previous or subsequent
airtime charges accrued prior, during, or after any transaction.
Should any airtime charges be accrued, it is the responsibility
of the original user and service provider to resolve payment
- Each cell phone has to be in working
condition. They will power-up and make a test call. They
will not be crushed, water damaged or have broken LCD's.
Cases should be complete and unbroken.
- Each cell phone must have a valid
Electronic Serial Number.
- Please include the battery.
- Accessories, such as chargers, will not be
accepted. Please dispose of these items properly.
- Payment will be made within 20 days of the
receipt of cell phone(s).
- Cell phones not meeting purchase criteria
may be returned at user's expense.
- All offers to purchase expire after 45